December 09, 2015

What to Wear: Winter Concert


Tomorrow night my friends and I are all going to the Jingle Ball in Boston! I have perfected the art of picking out outfits for summer concerts but winter ones prove to be a little more difficult. It is going to be pretty chilly outside, but you don't want to show up in your patagonia pullover and bean boots. I am loving this outfit, it's very simple and relaxed but still chic. There is nothing worse than wearing something uncomfortable to a concert that you can't move around it, so wearing your favorite jeans and flowy top is the perfect option. Also, indoor venues tend to get really hot when they're packed with people and the stage equipment, so keep that in mind when planning your outfit. What's your go-to winter concert look?

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

1 comment :

  1. I think that clutch is the cutest thing ever!

    http://classyandclever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete