December 11, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday everyone!! This week has been crazy and I am so happy that we only have a week and a half left until break! My friend is having a bunch and yankee swap this sunday and I am so excited to celebrate the holidays with all my friends. Do you have any fun plans for the weekend? 

One: Christmas Tree
Last weekend my family and I picked out our tree at this super cute spot in Vermont. Now that it is decorated and the lights are up, it officially feels like the holiday season. Also, is there anything that smells better than a Christmas tree?! 

Two: Skiing
Last weekend officially kicked off the start of ski season and I am so excited to be back on snow! It was super warm and sunny and the conditions were pretty good for early in the season. 

Three: Jingle Ball
Last night a bunch of my friends and I went to Jingle Ball, hence the delayed post. These concerts are always so much fun as you get to see a ton of different artists! The weeknd and Clavin Harris were by far and away my favorites and I was so excited to see them as I missed their performance at the music festival I went to last spring!

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea  

No comments :

Post a Comment