December 21, 2015

Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers


It's the final countdown, only four days left until the most wonderful day of the year! I am so excited, I finished all of my shopping this weekend and now just have a bunch of wrapping ahead of me. Now, the last minute rush begins so I thought I would share some easy stocking stuffers for my last gift guide. Unless you are planning to pay for two day shipping, you're pretty much out of luck with online shopping at this point. You should be able to find majority of these things/similar items at local stores. Stockings are so great because you get to stuff a bunch of little things together, but they can also be really great treats. Some cute stationary or jewelry can be inexpensive but so useful! What are you go-to stocking stuffers?

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

No comments :

Post a Comment