December 24, 2015

Little Red Dress

 








dress | shoes | necklace | bracelets 1 & 2 

Happy Christmas Eve everyone! I am in complete disbelief that Christmas is tomorrow and that all the celebrations begin tonight! Christmas Eve is one of my favorite nights, I love getting all dressed up and being cozy by the fire with my family. It is 60 degrees out today which is a little bit bizarre, but I'm happy to not be freezing in this dress. My closet is seriously lacking when it comes to the color red, so when I found this dress I knew it would be perfect for the holidays. The fit and flare style is so flattering and I know I will get a ton of wear out of it in years to come. I hope everyone has a wonderful night and a merry Christmas tomorrow! 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

1 comment :

  1. The perfect holiday dress. So festive!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete