December 16, 2015

Recipe: Candy Cane Chocolate Chip Cookies






Happy Wednesday; I thought I would spice up hump day with a super easy and delicious recipe! As I have mentioned before, I am a huge fan of anything peppermint. Every year my mom and I make these candy cane chocolate chip cookies and they are to die for. Start by making your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe, I didn't include one as everyone has their own "go-to" recipe. Next, fill up a ziplock bag with candy canes (mini's are easier) and smash them up into fine pieces. Place the candy cane in the bowl with the cookie dough and mix everything together. Place them on the cookie sheet and sprinkle a little extra candy cane on top! These cookies are so great for the holidays and an easy last minute recipe if you are going to a cookie swap! 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

1 comment :

  1. Yum! Two of my favorite things; chocolate and peppermint!!
    xo, Syd
    www.anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete