April 04, 2016

Prom Dresses


For most schools, prom is just around the corner. At my school we wear short dresses to junior prom and long dresses to senior prom, which is a little bit different from what I think most schools do. Finding a dress can be difficult, there are so many different colors and styles that it can be a bit overwhelming to find the perfect one for you. 

I have found that Revolve and Shopbop have the best selection, as they have a wide variety of designers and price ranges. Personally, I am not a fan of the glittery and beaded dresses you would find at a prom dress store and prefer something more simple, so my dress is more of a cocktail dress. If you fall in love with a designer dress that is expensive, Rent the Runway is a great alternative that allows you to rent designer dresses for 4-8 days for a fraction of the retail price! Have you found your dress yet?

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

7 comments :

  1. These dresses are beautiful; especially the long purple one! The process up to prom is always so fun. Have a great time!
    Also, your blog is lovely! It is great seeing fellow bloggers who are also from New England. Just followed! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are so beautiful! My middle school has 8th grade formal and I would like to wear a dress much like the navy one in the photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply superb prom dresses! I am in love with these cute outfits. I am searching for a beautiful pastel bridesmaid dress for attending my cousin’s destination wedding. She will have a pastel themed wedding at one of iconic wedding venues Los Angeles. Haven’t got anything yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Light colored Women Fashion Wear can be unflattering if you don't take the day to coordinate properly. It's ideal to avoid using white in dilemma regions. Sexy prom dress uk

    ReplyDelete