April 22, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! This past week my school has been on spring break, so this is the first time in a long time I have been dreading the week coming to an end. I enjoyed the lovely Florida weather, lots of great food, and some much needed relaxation. Today Julianna and I are driving down to Newport for the day! After we get back from break we have less than two months left of junior year and before we know it summer will be here! 

One: Houses
My family and I went to Seaside, Florida for break and one thing that sticks out about the 30A area are the adorable homes. Driving though town there are so many insta worthy homes I thought I was in blogger heaven. Every house is so unique, yet they all look nice together lining the sandy beaches. There are lots of bright colors and palm trees making the neighborhoods very pleasing to the eye. There were a few open houses when we were walking around, so my mom and I decided to wander in and get a closer look. Each home had a small pool of its own, airy kitchens, and roof decks with gorgeous ocean views!

Two: The Beach
Obviously the main reason we went to Florida was to enjoy the sun at the beach. The week prior to our visit was very rainy, so the waves were much bigger than normal. However, spending summers on the Cape I have grown up loving the waves. I was right in my happy place with eighty degree temperatures and the refreshing ocean at my feet. 

Three: The Donut Hole
Last year for spring break one of the places we went to was the Donut Hole. It was one of the best breakfasts I have ever had, so naturally going back this year was a top priority. Breakfast is by far and away my favorite meal, and donuts are another on of my favorites so the Donut Hole is pretty freaking amazing! They have multiple locations in this area of Florida and I highly recommend going if you are ever there.

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment