December 17, 2013

Cape Clasp

When I went to get the mail today, I was so excited to see that my package from Cape Clasp had arrived! On sunday I was contacted by them, the turn around was fast and we could not be more lucky to have the chance to work with them! I want to give them a huge thank you for the amazing bracelets! 

Cape Clasp is a Massachusetts based company that makes rope bracelets with a "Cape Clasp".  Everything from their company is made in the USA and I think this is always a plus! Cape Clasp also donates 15% of all profits to protect the Cape Cod National Seashore, which is constantly struggling with erosion problems. 


 My entire life I have spent my summers on Cape Cod so, it definitely has a special place in my heart. I can't wait to see my friends and family that I spend the summer with and tell them about this awesome company! 


Julianna and I both chose the "Blue Whale" at Cape Clasp. The bracelet is very good quality and navy is such a versatile color for all seasons! 


Of course I had to go outside in this crazy snow storm to snap a picture! 


I absolutely love the intricate detail on the back of the clasp 


The other styles available




I would definitely check out capeclasp.com their bracelets would be the perfect gift for anyone who spends time on Cape Cod. With their quick shipping they might be able to arrive by the holidays! make sure to check out their Instagram, @capeclasp 

Disclaimer- the bracelets were sent to me but all opinions are my own!

Thanks again Cape Clasp! 


Preppy by the Sea 

No comments :

Post a Comment