December 14, 2013

Getting the Tree Après Ski

 After skiing today, my family and I went to pick out a Christmas tree (it was -5 degrees out so taking these pictures was extremely freezing). My outfit is very typical for a winter weekend, casual and comfortable. I have two Patagonia better sweaters and I highly reccomend them! 






Loving how they decorated the covered bridge for Christmas! 

Lights in town! 


xoxo,
Preppy By the Sea 

What I wore
Flannel-L.L. Bean
Pull over- Patagonia
Leggings-Lululemon
Boots-Sorel



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11163975/?claim=ytpafse9xvv">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



3 comments :

  1. Love your outfit, too cute! I am going to have to invest in some of those Patagonia sweaters for sure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you should they are amazing! Thanks again for your help!

      Delete
    2. there is a lot of Vintage shops that carry patagonia and north face... so you don't have to spend retail price to look great. #torgomvintage

      Delete