December 07, 2013

Christmas Wish List

As the holiday season is quickly approaching, I though that it would be fun to show you what I would like! Leave me comments below, I'd love to hear what you are asking for!


Christmas Wish List


Fairisle sweater
vineyardvines.com



Vineyard Vines party top
vineyardvines.com



Obviously I am into sweaters this year, and I am absolutely loving the ones Vineyard Vines has!




Flannel pj
factory.jcrew.com



Every year on Christmas eve, my sister and I get new pajamas and these pants from J. Crew Factory are too cute!



Black pants
lululemon.com



I have to admit I wear leggings quite frequently especially because I ski every weekend! Lululemon leggings are so comfortable and they often have cute bands at the top!




Factory straight and narrow cord
factory.jcrew.com



J. Crew cords are my favorite plus who doesn't love pink!?



J.Crew j crew socks
jcrew.com



Faire Isle has been a slight obsession this fall/winter and these would look super cute with bean boots! 




J Crew graduation necklace
jcrew.com



The perfect statement necklace! 



Kate Spade white pearl earrings
saksfifthavenue.com



I have been drooling over these Kate Spade earrings, they are so timeless and classy! 



Brooks Brothers bow tie bracelet
brooksbrothers.com



One again I have fallen for a KJP product....




Bracelet jewelry
factory.jcrew.com



I love this bracelet, perfect for stacking!





Essie nail polish
target.com



Lipstick and nail polish make the perfect stocking stuffers! 



Monogram 1/4 Zip Sweatshirt by CharlestonMonograms on Etsy
etsy.com


If you have been reading the blog, you most likely know I love monograms so, naturally I'm asking for a monogrammed quarter-zip sweatshirt! 


Happy Holidays!

XOXO,
Preppy by the Sea 

2 comments :

  1. Great list! Looks remarkably similar to mine! :P Love the fair isle sweaters, nail polish, bow bracelets, and pajama pants!

    daughterofasonofasailor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw love everything on your list! I have been lusting over a lot of the same items. I will definitely have to agree about the Vineyard Vines sweaters

    ReplyDelete