December 04, 2013

Colder Weather

The weather in New England has been getting so much colder! And with the time change, I'm practically coming home from school while the sun is setting!  This gives me a chance to blog not only outside, but inside too.


I wanted to keep my room simple with a white bedspread but a splash of color with the throw blanket

Simple Jack Rogers flats, every girl needs a pair of black flats!


Coordinates bracelet for Cape Cod! A great yet simple statement for your outfit!

Chunky sweater with a decorative neckline adds somethings special to your outfit.  Plus they're warm, comfortable, and beyond cute

Some of my favorites that I use every day...


XOXO, 
Preppy by the Sea

My Outfit

Sweater- Madewell, hard to match Here for a comparable sweater
Jeans- Anthropologie
Bracelet- local boutique, Website of maker
Shoes- Similar here


No comments :

Post a Comment