December 27, 2013

Weather for a Jeweled Sweater

For Christmas, I was beyond excited to get a jeweled sweater (I had been looking at this one for a long time!)  I couldn't wait to show it on the blog!  I went down to the oceanside to take pictures today and it felt so good so breathe in the salt air!

Bracelets to compliment the jewels on the sweater.

I'm in love with the jewels!


My hunters are often my go-to boots even when its not raining.

These Kate Spade earrings are my new favorite piece of jewelry.


Enjoying Vacation!
xoxo, 
Preppy by the Sea

Sweater- J. Crew Similar Here
Pants- Joe's Jeans Similar Style at J. Crew (couldn't find similar color)
Boots- Hunter
Bracelets- Lilly Pulitzer check local store (not online but I know they're in store)
Earrings- Kate Spade


2 comments :