December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

 I just wanted to do a quick post to bring in 2014 and wish everyone a happy new year! 2013 has been such a great year for us, the past seven months have been an incredible journey. We started the blog last summer as something to do on Cape Cod, never realizing what a great experience it would be! We have been so lucky to collaborate with a few different companies (and we have an upcoming giveaway!) This month in particular has brought so many new follower and views to our page, Thank you to all! Looking forward to an even better 2014! 

I only have two pictures for this blog post because my camera was not working very well. 


 My family and I are In Vermont for New Years and we went to a bonfire so, my outfit is pretty casual. I thought that I would bring out my sequin shirt from J. Crew because it definately screamed New Years to me. To add an extra layer I paired the shirt with a grey cashmere cardigan from J. Crew Factory and of course my monogrammed necklace. 


If you have a blog post about what you wore for New Years Eve definately leave the link in the comments! I love looking at what other people wore, especially to fancy parties! 

Happy New Year!
xoxo,
Preppy by the Sea 

What I Wore
Shirt- J. Crew (Old) Similar at J. Crew Factory
Sweater- J. Crew Factory (Sold Out) Same thing at J. Crew
Leggings-Lululemon
Boots-L.L. Bean
Necklace- Monogramonline.com


No comments :

Post a Comment