December 16, 2013

Yankee Swap and Secret Santa Gift Guide

With less than 10 days until Christmas, I'm sure many of you have an upcoming secret santa or yankee swap that you need to get a gift for! Every year my friends and I do both and I always wait until the last minute to get something and end up with no good ideas! This year I thought it through and decided I would make a gift guide for the blog! I hope you can get some ideas from this. Leave a comment about what you are giving or  what you received this year! On Sunday, I went to a Yankee and left with the J. Crew "minimergency" kit and some chocolate I was very happy with it, seeing that it was on my gift guide!

Yankee Swap/Secret Santa Gift Guide

The "Beauty Bag" 
With a small budget, the beauty bag makes it seem like you are giving/getting a whole lot more! I found this Lilly Pulitzer Cosmetic Bag on Amazon for $2 (from a promotion last year) everything else would be available at your local drug store, Ulta or Sephora. 

 Starbucks gift card
Honestly if you don't know what to get your secret santa or what to bring to a yankee swap, you really cant go wrong with a Starbucks gift card! Who doesn't love a Peppermint Mocha?!

Daisy by Marc Jacobs roll-on perfume 
I have this perfume in the full size bottle and use it everyday! Every girl needs a travel size perfume to bring on the go! (available at Sephora)

J. Crew Factory Scarf 
This scarf is so cute, perfect for any season! Take advantage of the twelve day sale! 

J. Crew Studs
These studs are the perfect winter accessory, they are so timeless! 

I want to apologize now if any of the J. Crew sale items sell out quickly however, you will definitely be able to find something similar! 

xoxo,
Preppy by the Sea 

No comments :

Post a Comment