February 05, 2014

Do You Like Winter? Snow Do We!

 Surprise! It's a snow day again! This winter has been a very snowy one, we have only had one full week of school since we go back from Christmas break! We though we would show you our lazy snow day outfits, you really can't go wrong with Patagonia and The Frat Collection!

I resort to a messy bun and a Lululemon headband on any lazy day! 

I have an unhealthy obsession with Patagonia pullovers (I have way too many) they are so warm and cute! 

 With this much snow the my bean boots would not do the job, time to pull out the Sorels! Living in New England, you really need to invest in a good pair of snow boots and I love mine! 

Pullover: Patagonia | Boots: Sorel | Leggings: Lululemon | Headband: Lululemon (different colors here)


Well, I think Catherine said it best.  Who honestly wants to dress up on a lazy snow day?  But, that doesn't mean you can't be super cute while also being comfortable


I love the bright colors in this plaid pocket! (The Carter pocket, shirt color Magnolia)



Top: The Frat Collection | Leggings: Lululemon | Boots: The North Face

xoxo,
Catherine and Julianna

Preppy by the Sea 





No comments :

Post a Comment