February 17, 2014

Boots, Vests and Shades for Winter Vacation Days

Happy President's Day! I am so happy to finally be on vacation, here in Vermont we have gotten so much snow and the skiing has been awesome! Big après ski dinners and watching the Olympics with friends and family has been the highlight of my weekend! What Olympic events have you been enjoying?

The J. Crew vest is back! Yes, I am aware that I wear it way too often, but it is the perfect layering piece and I will definately be purchasing it in more colors next year! 

Although the temperature is quite chilly the sun was still shining, hence the Ray-Bans! 


I am not much of a Free People fan, but I decided to pull out this old shirt. I actually really love the detail on the sleeve!

I love pairing this pearl necklace from J. Crew with my monogrammed necklace, See Statement Necklace Guide for more ideas! 


Shirt- Free People (Old) | Vest- J. Crew Factory Similar Here | Jeans- 7 for all mankind | Boots- Sorel Available in black here | Pearl Necklace- J. Crew | Monogrammed Necklace- monogramonline.com | Sunglasses- Ray-Ban 

xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea 


No comments :

Post a Comment