February 04, 2014

What's In My Purse?

 I love watching "What's In My Purse" videos on YouTube, so last night I tweeted asking if anyone would like to see a blog post version. I got a bunch of replies so here I am writing the post! I use the small Longchamp Le Pliage tote with long handles in the color "chocolate". Longchamp's are nothing special, in fact they are about as basic as it gets, but they are awesome! I can not even begin to explain how much stuff I can fit in mine, on the plane I have had everything pictured and an iPad, magazines and a cardigan (I always find myself getting freezing on the plane!)


My most recent splurge was my Kate Spade wallet and it was worth every penny! It is the "Cobble Hill Lacey" in Firoza Blue (the picture makes it look more turquoise) New Colors on Kate Spade!

My Ray-Bans See Here For Details

The Beauty Must Haves
1. NYX lipgloss, this is my all time favorite (in the shade Tea Rose) it is not sticky and stays on for a long time! 
2. Dr. Rescue Baby Lips, I am OCD about not having chapped lips in the winter, this stuff works wonders and its gives your lips a little color! 
3. eos lip balm, this has been a recent obsession, they are so easy to just toss in your purse or backpack and they are big enough to easily find. 
4. Nivea Soft Lotion, once again I hate having dry skin, this little container is perfect for on the go! 
5. Pearl Earrings, they just end up everywhere #PreppyGirlProbs

 Essentials
1. Gum, this doesn't need an explanation :)
2. Tide Stain Stick, I could not live with out this, I always spill coffee or really anything at the worst times and with this it comes out right away! 
3. A pen, you never know when you're going to have to write something down! 

Finally my phone, I have the iPhone 5 in white with a Lilly Pulitzer "Tusk In Sun" case! 

Let us know what you keep in your purse and if you have any suggestions for upcoming posts! 

xoxo,
Catherine 
Preppy by the Sea 




2 comments :

  1. I love these types of posts! I have the navy Longchamp but I'm loving the chocolate now, it's so rich and looks really versatile!

    P.S. I found your blog via #blogbreakfastinbed - I love it! Followed via Bloglovin'!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, they are some of my favourite posts to read.

    www.englishprepster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete