January 19, 2017

Moisturizing with Vaseline



Massachusetts winters are the absolute worst; its cold, dry, and simply raw outside. Despite this, I find myself outside all the time in the winter. I spend my weekends skiing, and then am outside going for runs, or simply just doing errands on a daily basis. Unfortunately, spending all this time outside in the cold puts me in a never ending cycle of dry skin. Here's where lotion comes into play. I moisturize my face, hands, and legs every night before going to bed and have tried a wide variety of products in attempt to combat dryness. 

Ever since I was little there has been a big tub of Vaseline in my bathroom that I use for my lips. It's been around forever and never seemed to fail me, yet I never thought of the company as anything more than that. So, when they reached out to me asking if I wanted to try their new intensive care line I immediately said yes! These lotions are inexpensive, come in a variety of scents and work wonders on your skin. I have been testing out the Advanced Repair, Essential Healing, and Cocoa radiant moisturizers and love all three of them! The Advanced Repair has been accepted by the National Eczema Foundation, so it works extremely well on dry skin. However, my personal favorite is the Essential Healing; it's a great moisturizer and smells absolutely amazing. Have you tried anything from the intensive care line?

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 


These products were sent to me by Vaseline. As always, all opinions are my own.

3 comments :

  1. Love Vaseline! They have the best moisturizers. My entire body gets so dry during these brutal winter months.
    xo elle // https://splashofpreppy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that second photo! is the cocoa one bronzing?
    xo, hannah
    hannahwithacamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use Vaseline all the time in the winter but I have never tried anything from the intensive care line. It looks like I might need to check it out!
    Maddie || http://classyandclever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete