January 09, 2017

The Best of the Bars

Over the past few years I think that I have tried close to every bar out there. During sports season or before a workout class they are so easy to just toss in your bag and eat on the go and they fill you up just enough, but don't give you cramps. All of these bars are super high in protein and don't have a crazy amount of sugar, making them a decent choice if you are in a rush. Over the weekend I was at Shaws in Vermont and stumbled upon the Gluten Free Bar. I tried both the cranberry toasted almond and the chocolate peanut butter and have to say they are a clear cut new favorite! They don't have that icky aftertaste taste that a lot protein bars have, they're gluten free, dairy free, soy free, vegan, non-GMO, and have 12g of protein in every bar. What are your favorite bars, I'd love to try some new ones? 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

1 comment :