January 03, 2017

4 Recipes I Want to Try While Cleansing

Today marks the beginning of my two (maybe three if it goes well) week cleanse. I did something similar to this last year and decided to give it another go to start the new year as I have spent the past few weeks eating way too many cookies and baked goods during the holidays. This year my plans are a bit more intense, but still allow me to eat things I enjoy. I am cutting out all processed food and sugar, dairy, pasta, bread, snack food, and soda/juice and will focus on eating fruits and vegetables, lean meat, and protein. Additionally, I pan to workout at least five days a week. The first few days of this will definitely be challenging but I am excited to start the new year off with lots of exercise and healthy food. Below are a few recipes I have rounded up from Pinterest that I want to try out over the next few weeks! 

Gluten Free & Paleo 

Gluten Free, Paleo 

Gluten Free, Paleo, Vegan 

Paleo, Gluten Free, Vegan 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment