February 22, 2014

Clear Skies in California

After an extremely long travel day, We finally arrived in California for our ski trip to Mammoth Mountain. I could not have asked for better weather, clear skies and sunny, a lot different than what I'm used to in Vermont! Here's a look at some of the amazing views!

Never miss out on taking the perfect picture! 

Jump for joy! I love the snow and warm weather! 

Sorry about the random picture with my coat on, it got pretty windy at the top of the mountain! 

Finally, I get to wear my Bean Boots and my feet are warm! 

The views are sweet at 11,000 feet! 

Beautiful view of the Minarets 

After a long ski day, we took a trip to the scenic lake to take a few more pictures! 

60 degrees, sunny and ski weather, I'll take it! 



What I Wore
Sweater-L.L. Bean | Jeans- Joes's Jeans  | Boots- L.L. Bean | Rose Necklace- Random Boutique Similar at J. Crew Factory | Monogrammed Necklace- monogramonline.com | Socks- Gap Similar at J. Crew |

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

3 comments :