February 07, 2014

Preppy by the TEA loves mugs!

There is nothing I love more than being cozy on a cold winter morning and having a hot cup of coffee or tea! Recently I have become obsessed with mugs, they are so cute and add a little something to your basic morning routine! Here are a few that I have my eye on!

Preppy by the TEA loves mugs!

1. Anthropologie | 2. C. Wonder | 3. Waechtersbach (On Zappos) | 4. Sur La Table | 5. Tiffany & Co. (you could say I'm a little obsessed with this one!) | 6. Kate Spade | 7. Barnes and Noble | 8. Sur La Table | 9. C. Wonder | 10. www.themonogrammerchant.com |

Mugs are so adorable and come in so many shapes and patterns, they are inexpensive and make great gifts (maybe even fill them with some extra goodies!) Happy Friday! 

xoxo,
Catherine 
Preppy by the Sea




1 comment :