June 01, 2016

Zara Collection

 







striped skirt

Over the past year or so I have been really obsessed with Zara, it's the prefect mix of classic staples and trendy pieces, and their prices are great for a high school or college budget without sacrificing quality. This year their spring/summer collection has been on point and I thought that I would share a few of my favorite pieces. Think lots of blues, crisp and clean designs, with a fun feminine flare! The other weekend when I was in Boston with my mom we stopped in the store on Newbury Street. I have been on the hunt for the perfect off the shoulder top forever and finally found this one which is to die for! I can't wait to style it with white jeans and wedges later this summer when I am a little bit tanner :) Also, the white skirt is definitely at the top of my summer wish list! What are you favorite pieces from the collection?

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment