June 10, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday everyone! Next week is my last week of classes followed by one exam the next week and then it's summer! I could not be more excited to be done with my junior year and finally be a senior- we just ordered our senior shirts for next year which is absolutely crazy. Apologies for being MIA for the past few days, it has not been the greatest week. On Monday morning I was driving to school and got rear-ended which was a major bummer. Everyone was okay, however both of the cars are in really bad shape and might be totaled, so we have been dealing with the insurance company, rental car place, and repair shop all week. Fingers crossed I don't have to get a new car. On to brighter things, this weekend is my friend's birthday so I think we are all going to get together to do something to celebrate!

One: Graduation
This past Saturday was graduation at our school. All of my friends and I went and had so much fun seeing our friends get their diplomas and finish up high school! We made sure to snap a picture with our friend, Lea who was one of our golf captains this year. The ceremony was really well done and has me super excited for our graduation. It's crazy to think that it will be us in less than a year. Congrats to the class of 2016 and good luck next year! 

Two: Peonies 
Guys, It's officially peonies season and I seriously could not be more excited! Peonies are by far and away my favorite flower, I love the soft shape and light hues that just scream summer. I picked this bouquet up at Trader Joe's this week and know that I will be back quite a few times in the near future to purchase more. 

Three: Chocolate Covered Banana Slices 
I have been absolutely obsessed with these "Gone Bananas" from Trader Joe's recently. They're frozen bananas covered in dark chocolate, so they are refreshing on a hot day but they are so much better for you than indulging in an ice cream cone. I am not even the biggest fan of bananas and I have literally gone through 2 and half boxes in the past week. Definitely pick up a box the next time you find yourself at Trader Joe's!

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment