June 28, 2016

June Playlist

I was looking at the calendar this morning and seriously could not believe the fact that June is practically over. Because we got out of school so late this year July is quickly sneaking up on me. Now that I have so much more free time, I have been listening to a lot of music on Spotify to start my summer playlist. The radio stations on the Cape are slim to none which results on me solely relying on the aux and my own music every time I get in the car. My two favorite songs at the moment are definitely H.O.L.Y. and No Church In the Wild, but I am desperately looking for some new ones to add to my list- any recommendations are welcome! 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

1 comment :

  1. I love H.O.L.Y and Wasted Time, but my all time favorite song has been Humble and Kind by Tim McGraw!

    Ashley
    MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete