June 06, 2016

Healthy Coconut & Chocolate Chip Cookies





Now that it is almost summer and I will be in a bikini on the reg, I have been trying to reduce my sugar consumption (I'm looking at you ice cream). A few weeks ago one of my friends brought these cookies to lunch. After trying them I knew that I needed to get the recipe and make them at home! Not only are the cookies absolutely delicious, but they are not that bad for you as most of the ingredients are natural. Thanks to this recipe I can now satisfy my sweet tooth guilt free. Also, if you are gluten free, Paleo, or have a wild diet (not sure what that consists of) you can enjoy them as well! The recipe itself is super easy and only takes about 25 min from start to finish. Let me know if you end up making them as I would love to hear your thoughts! 

**there is 1/2 cup of coconut oil-I forgot to include that for ingredients**

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment