January 26, 2015

Everyday Jewelry


When it comes to my everyday jewelry, I like to keep it fairly simple. I will never leave my house without a pair of pearl earrings. I love my studs from Hazel & Marie for a more casual looks and my Kate Spade Seaport Studs for dressier days. I never take off my silver signet ring, which I purchased from a local jewelry store. The sterling silver is great quality and I love always have a personal piece of jewelry that I always have on. Although it is considered a fashion faux pas, I do mix my metals quite frequently. More often than not, I wear this gold monogrammed necklace which I can easily dress up or down and one of my favorite purchases. When it comes to bracelets, I love my scalloped & bow bangles from Forever 21, which are a great dupe to the Kate Spade bow bangle . Finally, I wear my Kate Spade Gramercy watch, which is one of my new favorite pieces. I love the sleek look of it with the adorable pink detailing. What jewelry do you find yourself wearing on an everyday basis? 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

4 comments :

  1. Wow those bangles from Forever 21 are amazing!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  2. My watch and my class ring are definitely my staple everyday jewelry - won't leave home without them! Those scalloped and bow bangles are so cute!
    xx, Mikkaela
    The Southwestern Prepster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these items! My watch and monogrammed necklace is a must every day for me!

    -Xoxo
    Sophia B.
    CaliforniaBelleBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could never go wrong with gold! It’s basically one of the keys to looking elegant and sophisticated. Just look at your choice of everyday jewelry. I’m sure you look amazing wearing that combination. Cheers!

    Verna Ford @ Jacobs The Jewellers

    ReplyDelete