January 19, 2015

Exams x Grey's Anatomy

Ah everyone's favorite week, exam week! I am beyond jealous of everyone that got to get this over with before Christmas break and didn't have to spend the monday of the long weekend studying. I am swamped with work, lots of late nights and studying. As of right now I am just sitting writing blog posts and procrastinating...what's new? Gifs are so funny, so I thought I would share some of my feelings towards exam week through the characters of Grey's Anatomy! 

The night before all the fun begins, food sounds really great. I'll take an volunteers to get pizza with me! Addison gets it. 

Coming into school in the morning. 

After taking my first exam and realizing it's not over yet- and hour and a half of fun to go and two the next day! 

 Finishing up the second to last test and your hand is all cramped up from answering 100 multiple choice questions and writing a five paragraph essay.

Rationalizing having absolutely no idea what the answer is to a question.

Apologies :) 

xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea 

1 comment :

  1. Ahh, always gotta love Grey's gifs! Good luck with your exams!
    xx, Mikkaela

    ReplyDelete