January 13, 2015

Silver


bag | nail polish | shirt | sandals | watch | flats | bracelet | clutch | necklace | heels

If you have been reading the blog recently, you most limey know about my new found obsession with all things silver. For the past few years I have really only bought gold jewelry, from monogrammed necklaces to bracelets and I kind of wanted a change. In seventh grade I received a sterling silver signet ring for Christmas, I wear it every day and never take it off. This year when I was deciding what color watch I wanted, I decided to go with the silver to match the ring and I am so glad that I did. Since receiving that, I have gone crazy for all things silver! Both Julianna and I purchased the silver striped shirt from J. Crew Factory. It can be dressed up or dressed down and worn year round! This spring, I definitely want to invest in a pair of silver Jack Rogers... although I already own too many pairs! What are your thoughts on this metallic? 

xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea 

2 comments :

  1. I love all of these! Can I have one of each?

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is like silver heaven for me, love all your picks!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete