January 30, 2015

Friday Favorites

This week was quite a breeze! We were lucky enough to have two snow days, which is very rare here in New England. Tuesday and Wednesday were spent sleeping in, eating pancakes and french toast, staying in pajamas all day and of course, some serious shoveling! Also, the time off allowed for some serious binge blogging- we scheduled lots and lots of posts! As much as I really don't like the cold, I LOVE snow storms. Waking up to three feet of snow is like Christmas morning, not to mention how pretty it is when the sun glistens off of it! Because we were snowed in, my favorites this week all seem to revolve around the snow days! 

The one time that I ventured out of my house during the snow days to get coffee, I snagged my moms plaid scarf to wear with my C. Wonder navy barn jacket (so sad that they are closing). I had never worn the scarf before, but I love the colors of the tartan and it is super warm- sorry mom I might be borrowing it again soon :) 

Two: Heart Donuts
PSA the amazing custard filled heart shaped donuts are back at Dunkin Donuts... enough said 

Three: my pink vest
During this crazy blizzard, fashion was not a top priority, however this hot pink vest added a fun pop to my outfit and was super warm! 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

1 comment :

  1. Love that doughnut and your vest is adorable! Have a lovely and safe weekend!
    xx, Mikkaela
    The Southwestern Prepster

    ReplyDelete