January 06, 2015

2015 Goals




Apologies for the lateness of the post, somehow new years came and went and somehow vacation is already over. I have never been one to make New Years resolutions because personally I think they are often time unrealistic and do not end up being accomplished. Let's be real, what are the odds you are actually going to go to the gym everyday or will never touch a dessert product for 365 days? Slim to none. So, this year I decided to make a small list of things that I can realistically conquer in 2015 that still have a motivation factor. 

+ Travel
This year I know that we have some exciting travel plans in the works! Over spring break, my family and I are going to Florida which will be a nice break from the cold New England winter. What I am most looking forward to is this summer because I am going to Italy for two weeks! I have never been to Europe and am beyond ecstatic to indulge in pasta, cannolies and spend days in Rome and on the Italian coast! 

+ Spend less, save more
I am a spender. This needs to change. Enough said. 

+ Publish 225 blog posts
This year I would love to see the blog become even more consistent than it was in 2014. Last year, we posted 188 times so I think that getting up to 225 is a reasonable and motivational goal to set for the new year!

+ Become more camera savvy 
This goes along with my goals for blogging and with all the travel I will be doing in the upcoming year. I have the Canon Rebel T3i and would love to really get better at using it to improve the quality of my photos. 

+ Get a summer job
During the school year I think that my life is way too busy to have a job, however I would really like to get one this summer. Not only is getting a job a great way to earn some extra money (to save, not spend) but it also shows great leadership and is a great learning experience! 

What are your goals for this year?

xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea 



1 comment :

  1. These are all such great goals for 2015! I definitely need to get a little bit more camera savvy myself.

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete