January 16, 2015

Friday Favorites

Friday at last! This week has been a busy one with lots of late nights. Our language exams were this week. French is not my favorite subject, nor is it my best subject but with lots of studying I am hoping I did well! Needless to say, je suis très fatiguée. Thank goodness this weekend is a long weekend, although it will be spent studying for the other exams next week. Here are a few of my favorite things from this past week.

One: Grey's Anatomy/Relaxation
Last weekend, I finished the final season of Grey's on Netflix and bid farewell to Christiana. I am hoping to catch up to live so I can start watching on the 28th when #TGIT returns! Honestly, I have been loving any chance to relax this week, as it has been a stressful one. I am also loving this Kate Spade "Eat Cake For Breakfast" mug and chamomile tea.

Two: Organized School Supplies
When it comes to studying and doing homework, I find that I am more productive when I work in a clean and organized space. This week I took some time to clean off my desk and organize all my notebooks and binders. I like this pink polka dot notebook with the gold monogram, plus who doesn't love cute school supplies!?

Three: Puffy Patagonia Jacket
Chilly and snowy winter days are upon us here in Massachusetts and it is time to say good bye to cute fall jackets and bring on the warmth. I have had this patagonia down jacket for a few years and absolutely love it! The color is so unique and adds a fun pop to every outfit. 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

No comments :

Post a Comment