January 07, 2015

Pink & Navy

The snow and sub zero weather have finally made it to Massachusetts! Nothing screams layering weather and cozy sweaters than January. Today I am wearing my all time favorite hot pink cords from Vineyard Vines. In the winter, it can sometimes be difficult to have a pop of color but these pants definitely get the job done. In my opinion, cords are the best pants for winter because they are so soft and significantly warmer than jeans. I have talked about my love of kids clothing and I am going to do it again today. I loved the women's navy fleece vest from Vineyard Vines and was so excited when I saw the boys version at my local store. I scored this vest on one of their friends & family sales for $40 and the boys large fit perfectly! Happy Wednesday, were halfway to the weekend! 




Big thank you to my amazing friends who got me this beautiful silver Kate Spade watch for my birthday!

*obligatory picture of bean boots in snowy winter post*


pants- Vineyard Vines | sweater- Forever 21 (old) similar | vest- Vineyard Vines | shoes- L.L. Bean | watch- Kate Spade | necklace- Etsy | headband- J. Crew Factory (in stores) | socks- J. Crew | earrings- Hazel & Marie c/o

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

4 comments :

  1. Such a great outfit! I am IN LOVE with your pants!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! Navy & pink are the best combo!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously loving the pop of pink! Really brightens up the winter!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete