January 27, 2015

Bundled Up

If you have read anything or watched the news, you have probably heard all about the blizzard, Juno, that has hit us hard up in New England! Yesterday at school, they announced that we would be having a snow day the next day. This was beyond rare seeing as my town refuses to ever cancel school or is the last to do so. So far we have gotten over two feet and it is still coming down with no sign of letting up anytime soon. The wind is crazy, but having the day off to stay in pajamas all day (except for the 3 minutes I took to take these picture) is oh so relaxing! Fingers crossed we have another day off tomorrow! Did you have the day off? If so, check out this Snow Day Essentials post on our friend's blog!


Obsessing over this hot pink vest, it adds a great pop of color to any winter look! 

I honestly don't think it is possible to survive winter in Massachusetts without bean boots and a Patagonia better sweater. 



pullover- Patagonia | vest- Old Navy (sold out) available here | leggings- Lululemon | watch- Kate Spade | boots- L.L. Bean 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

5 comments :

  1. I love your vest! Stay inside, stay safe!
    xx, Mikkaela
    The Southwestern Prepster

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pullover!!
    I'd love for you to check out my blog!!
    Lillypulitzerck.blogspot.com

    xx Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I think you have incredible talent as a blogger and deserve more recognition. I've nominated you for an award! Check out my blogpost to accept my nomination and follow the listed instructions. ~Roxanna http://kissmebythesea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of this snow that we are getting is so beautiful - keep it coming!! Cute, comfy snow day outfit!

    ReplyDelete