January 09, 2015

Friday Favorites

Congrats, you survived this week! The dreaded week after Christmas break is over and you can take a breath and relax this weekend! It was nice to be back with friends that I hadn't seen in two weeks and feel like I am finally starting to get back into the swing of things! 

As I said in my Pink & Navy post earlier this week, I am loving the watch my friends gave me for my birthday- if you're reading this thanks so much, you guys know me so well :) I have had my eye on this for a while and decided that the silver was perfect and the little pops of pink add the iconic color Kate Spade is known for! 

Two: Silver Essie Nail Polish and Dec/Jan edition of People Style Watch 
I received Essie "no place like chrome" in my stocking for Christmas and painted my nails with it for NYE. I'm obsessed! I have been sporting it for over a week, it goes with everything and is a great shade for winter. Easing back into school, I like to take an hour or so when I get home to relax. I have found myself watching an episode of Grey's Anatomy or reading this Style Watch Magazine. Reese Witherspoon is one of my favorite actresses and I was so excited when this month's edition arrived at my house! From Legally Blonde to her amazing sense of style, what's not to love! 

Three: Coffee, Tea & Layers
This week has been FREEZING! Yesterday morning, I woke up to -19 degrees. Naturally, I refreshed the school cancelations and delays quite a few times, but my school is very stubborn and lucky me got to go to class! I have been relying on coffee to wake myself up this past week and stay warm. I have also been loving the peach tea from Celestial Seasonings. My puffy patagonia jacket and better sweater have been my go to pieces in the mornings! 

What have you been loving this week? 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

1 comment :