February 06, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday everyone! Leave it to winter in Massachusetts to make yet another week fly by! Once again, we got hit with a huge snow storm and had Monday and Tuesday off from school which was such a nice surprise after watching the Patriots win the Super Bowl! I most definitely love a good snow day, there is nothing better than being lazy and watch the feet go snow pile up. Here are are a few things I have been loving!

One: Beautiful Winter Scenery 
With snow storms arriving on the weekly basis, my town is looking like a winter wonderland. There is about four feet of snow in my yard and along the roads and it couldn't be more beautiful. The pine trees are covered in snowflakes and it doesn't seem like we will see any less as there is a third storm on its way next week! 

Two: J. Crew Style Guide
I love a good J. Crew style guide (hint, hint post coming soon!) but the February issue is amazing! Also, make sure to check out my How I Edit My Instagram Pictures post featuring this photo!

Three: Valentines Day Goodies
With Valentines Day just around the corner, there seems to be sweet treats left and right. I love chocolate and these mini cupcakes are delicious- don't worry I didn't eat them all :) Did you check out my gift guide for some last minute ideas? 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

No comments :

Post a Comment