February 13, 2015

Valentines Day Outfit Link Up

Happy (almost) Valentines Day everyone, I hope you are getting ready to indulge in come chocolate and candy hearts! We were so excited to get an email from Ashley, who blogs over at Private School Prepster to join in on the Valentines Day outfit link up post that she organized! Taking picture for this post was quite the struggle, as flats and snow do not typically go hand in hand :) Valentines Day this year is the first official day of our February break, so I plan on spending it watching a movie curled up in my pajamas. However, if you have some exciting plans for this special day, I thought I would share a super casual outfit that you could wear. This outfit does not scream Valentines Day because I opted for a very subtle pop of pink with my bow belt and a pair of silver heart Kate Spade earrings. Adding a fun shoe is always a great way to spice up an outfit and these glittery ones are so, so fun! Do you have any plans for Saturday? If so, what are you planning on wearing? 


if you are in the market for a new white tee shirt, check out Old Navy. I love this top and it is a little bit more unique than your basic crew or v-neck shirt! 




top- Old Navy | jeans- 7 for all mankind | belt- Lilly Pulitzer | shoes- Old Navy (sold out similar | earrings- Kate Spade | necklace- Etsy

xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea 

1 comment :