February 10, 2015

Favorite Blogs


Not only do I love blogging, but I also love reading other blogs. Everyday after school I come home and have a snack and then catch up on daily blog posts from other bloggers. Each blog has something unique to offer, from the layout to the content. If you are also a blogger, then you can really  appreciate all the effort put into other blogs. Planning out new posts for five days a week can sometimes lead to "bloggers block". There just come times where you want to sit down and write a post but you have absolutely no ideas. Other blogs are a great place to get inspiration for your own posts. Love a post you see? Use an idea you find as the foundation for your post and then add your own personal twist to it. If you are new in the blog reading world, figure out your own personal style and then find bloggers that complement that. Personally, I find it nice to have a variation of blogs to read. Maybe you have a favorite for all things fashion related, fitness, food, interior design etc. Here are my favorite bloggers!

What blogs are on your daily reading list, I'm always looking for new blogs to follow?

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

2 comments :

  1. A few of my favorites are Peachy Keen (peachykeencaroline.com), Little J (littlejamieg.com) and Atlantic-Pacific (atlantic-pacific.blogspot.com)!

    Also, I love The College Prepster! Carly has such a fun writing style.

    - Kirstin
    kirstinuity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Oh So Emery (http://ohsoemery.blogspot.com) and The Sorority Secrets (http://thesororitysecrets.blogspot.com).
    You should definitely check them out!

    -Brandi Lynn
    http://just-brandilynn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete