April 15, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! Today marks the official start of Spring break and I could not be happier. The stress of junior year has really hit me recently, especially with AP exams just around the corner. Here's to enjoying the next nine days of relaxation and sunshine!

One: Boston
Last weekend was probably one of the best weekends in a long time. All of my friends and I have such busy schedules that it is often time hard to all get together and catch up. Now that we all have our licenses, we have been driving in to Boston to do some shopping and go to dinner to mix things up. Julianna and our friend Clare are obsessed with Sweetgreen and they finally took me, needless to say the salads are delicious! After eating and shopping on Newbury Street, we made our way to the North end for coffee and dessert. If there is one thing I have learned this year, it is that making time to be with friends and get away from homework is so important. 

Two: Prom
Our prom is on May 13th and everything from dress craziness to proposals are in full swing. Yesterday, Julianna got asked at golf practice in the cutest way. I'm a sucker for a good pun and this did not fail to disappoint. Unfortunately, I wasn't at practice as I left early to go to Florida, but I am so excited for her! 

Three: Florida
My family and I flew down to Florida on Wednesday night. Unfortunately, yesterday was rainy so we ventured over to the outlets for a little shopping. I didn't end up getting new Ray-Bans, but I really like the aviators with blue lenses. The rest of our trip is supposed to be beautiful, so I am looking forward to relaxing at the beach, and hopefully getting a little bit of a tan! 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment