December 01, 2015

Beach Walk Layers







sweater | shirt similar | jeans | boots | watch 

Over Thanksgiving break, my family and I went down to the Cape for a couple of days. It was so nice to be back in my favorite place and spend some time at the beach. It was relatively warm, so this outfit was perfect for a beach walk. I got this sweater for my birthday and I am pretty sure that I will be living in it for the next few months. It is so soft and you feel like you are wrapped in a blanket, but it still looks presentable, making it pretty much the best of both worlds. If you are considering buying it for yourself, note that it runs really big. I am wearing an x-small (I'm 5'6" and typically wear a size 2) and it is still oversized. Now that we have reached December, I am excited to bring back my favorite winter pieces and start bundling up in lots of layers! 

xoxo
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

3 comments :

  1. Your outfit looks so cozy! I've been eyeing a Kate Spade watch, but a lot of the reviews complain about it being kind of cheap and the band tarnishing super easily. I was just wondering if you've had any of these problems?

    Carly June | cinciprep.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had mine for over a year and I have not had any problems with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a warm outfit!

    Kendal // Life With Kendal

    ReplyDelete