December 22, 2015

Christmas with L.L. Bean








The other day I was browsing through Pinterest and came across the L.L. Bean Christmas edition catalogue covers. As a New Englander, I have grown up loyal to L.L. Bean from my first backpack, boat and tote, and of course my bean boots. They are such a great company and I absolutely adore the artwork featured on their covers each winter, through the summer editions are also beautiful! With online shopping becoming more popular, there has been a significant decline in catalogues sent in the mail. I love that they still send them out, and embody the beauty of New England scenery. My favorite is definitely the Christmas 1993 the harbor with wreaths on the fishing boats is to die for! 

xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment