December 23, 2015

Gift Guide: Last Minute

Today is my last day of school and then I am officially on break! Although Christmas is in two days (!!!) I know that many people, including myself still have some last minute shopping to complete. Today I am going shopping and am on the hunt for the perfect gift for my dad. I rounded up a few gifts that you could easily pick up at local stores, a few of which would be great for him or her! A nice picture frame with a favorite picture of you and the person you are giving the gift to can be very meaningful and super easy to put together at the last minute. A magazine subscription is easy and also fun to receive as you will get something every week/month! Tickets to sporting events or concerts are  super fun, and give you something to look forward to after Christmas. Happy shopping!

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

No comments :

Post a Comment