December 10, 2015

Favorite Holiday Snacks





One of my absolute favorite things about the holidays is the food. Although I love to bake all sorts of yummy treats, there are also so many delicious and limited edition items at the grocery store right now that you need to try! I am such a sucker for all things peppermint and am always on the hunt for new products. Every December Trader Joe's releases their peppermint oreos and it is seriously the highlight of my day when there is a fresh box on the kitchen counter when I get home from school. 

99% of the time when it comes to coffee I hate any added flavoring, but the one exception is the Starbucks peppermint mocha. Last winter I was at the grocery store and I saw that they sell Starbucks peppermint hot chocolate mix! Sometimes I drink it just as hot chocolate, but mixing it with coffee and making my own mocha is the best, plus the whole box costs the same a grande so it's a #winwin! 

Finally, in the snack department, I am obsessed with gingerbread Cliff bars. These are great if you don't have time for breakfast, or stash some in your car if you need a snack on the go. This is seriously the best flavor ever, so don't miss out because they're limited edition! 

What are your favorite holiday snacks?

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

**we are playing with image resizing, so if you see some changes that's why**

No comments :

Post a Comment