December 07, 2015

Gift Guide: Women


Now that it's December, I need to start my Christmas shopping for my mom and my sister. Personally, this is the easiest shopping because we tend to like similar things. I gathered a few things in various price ranges that would make great gifts! Although these items are geared slightly more towards someone with a somewhat pretty style, there are so many variations of each product to fit their personal style! 

Vest// you seriously can't go wrong with a vest, there are so many different styles from the classic J. Crew one, to a down Patagonia, or even fur! 

Coffee Table book// a cute coffee table book adds a fun pop to any space. This gift would be great for someone who just got their first apartment or even for a dorm room! 

Wallet// I think every one of my friends has a Kate Spade wallet, they come in so many fun colors and are great quality! I got my mom one for Christmas last year and she loves it as well. 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment