December 15, 2015

Christmas Party: Black & White









skirt similar | sweater | shoes | bag similar | earrings | bracelets 

Tis the season of Christmas parties! Although the parties that I am going to this year are all pretty casual, I thought that I would share a dressier look. This black and white outfit is one of my all time favorite and I am dying for an excuse to wear it. I purchased this black lace skirt at J. Crew last year and I am obsessed with it, especially the scalloped hem. This white turtleneck is seriously one of the most worn items in my closet and with a skirt and high ponytail it can easily be dressed up. I got these snakeskin wedges for a dance in 8th grade and completely forgot that I had them. They're a little bit "mom-ish" but they're super comfortable! Adding some shiny red nail polish and a bright lipstick are super easy touches to give the look a holiday vibe.

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

1 comment :

  1. I love this simple and adorable look!
    xo, Syd
    www.anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete