December 04, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!! After five days of brutal assignments it is finally the weekend and all I can say is TGIF! December is one of my favorite months of the year, but school wise it always proves to be quite the grind and junior year is no exception.  This afternoon my family and I are headed up to Vermont to kick of the start of ski season and I could not be more excited! We have been going to the same mountain every weekend for my entire life and ski season is without a doubt the highlight of my winter. 

One: Holiday Cheer
Now that it is officially December, it is socially acceptable to go all out in the Christmas department. I have been sipping out of red cups, listening to Christmas music on the way to school, and stared doing some shopping for my family! Only 21 days to go! 

I got this sweater last week for my birthday and have already worn it twice. I am in love with the dark charcoal color and the oversized fit!  Also, it was so nice being on the Cape for the weekend. Town was relatively quite and there is nothing better than a post turkey beach walk! 

Three: Clemintines
This is slightly random but I have been devouring clementines left and right this past week. We have already gone through two crates this week alone. They are so delicious right now and are the perfect guilt free snack to indulge in. I don't know about you but I am totally guilty of going in for the holiday treats whenever I get the chance, so this helps balance out all the junk food :)  

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment