August 06, 2015

Roman Neutrals









 On my last night in Rome I went for a very neutral look. Earlier that day I stopped by Zara and found this olive crochet top on sale for 12 euros. I thought that it would be a great shirt for early fall or for a simple summer look. White jeans are probably one of my most worn items during the summer months as they go with everything under the sun. Finally, I wore my new favorite leather wedges from Gap. They are super comfortable and are on sale now, so if you are looking for a new pair to match everything I highly recommend them. The streets of Rome are so adorable and I hope that I can go back soon! Sadly, this is my last post from Rome but no worries I will have lots from Positano! 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

3 comments :

  1. That top is so cute! Those buildings in the background are amazing! I'm excited to see pictures from Positano!
    XO Alyson | mylifeasalyson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit & the shoes are super cute!
    {ali} livingthatgreatpreppylife.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete