August 31, 2015

Keep it Sleek

While I still do love statement necklaces in moderation, my taste in jewelry has evolved a lot recently. Rather than choosing chunky, super sparkly jewels, I been leaning more toward smaller, simpler items. I love gold jewelry (some things never change), but I've become more open to silver and with mixing the two finishes together. I think pairing one silver and once gold bracelet together, when done right, can be an awesome combination. I really like minimalistic jewelry, simple shapes that add a finishing touch rather than a huge feature to a look. From browsing around the web, I've seen a bunch of necklaces, earrings, and bracelets that embrace this sort of vibe. Summer isn't a season where you can wear a lot of jewelry on a daily basis, but with fall right around the corner, it may be time to splurge on a jewelry buying binge!

xoxo,
Julianna 

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment