August 12, 2015

Little Blue Dress








The first thing that I do when writing a post is link my clothes. I just went to find this dress and noticed the name of the color is "blue grotto" which is pretty ironic since I was in Capri at the blue grotto the day I took these pictures. Anyways, everyone always talks about having the perfect little black dress but I think that it is just as important to have the perfect little blue dress! This strappy little number from J. Crew is perfect for summer nights but the length is still modest enough to wear it to a more formal event. I think that royal blue is such a flattering color on anyone and highly recommend snagging this while it lasts (on sale for under $40). 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

1 comment :

  1. Love this simple and fabulous summer look.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete