January 30, 2014

A Walk in the Woods

After the big storm last week, it was so nice to go outside in warmer weather. This might have been the best blogging experience I have had all winter, I got to wear a jacket and it wasn't FREEZING! Two weeks ago C. Wonder had some awesome deals (there was an additional 50% off all sale items), I got this quilted jacket for $50 (normally $130). You could say I was excited with my purchase! All the stores are having great sales on winter clothes right now, I would definitely check them out! 

Normally navy and orange are not my favorite color combination, however I went out of my comfort zone and it's sort of growing on me!


How cute is the pattern on the sleeve!?

Cable knit sweaters are definitely one of my winter necessities! 


 I love the corduroy elbow patch, it's such a cute detail! 

With all the snow I have basically lived in my bean boots, it's nice to finally get to wear my riding boots again!  


What I Wore

Sweater- Gap (Sold Out) Similar at Jack Wills
Jacket- C. Wonder (Sold Out) Similar Style Here
Riding Boots- Dolce Vita
Necklace- Etsy

xoxo,
cCb
Preppy by the Sea 

No comments :

Post a Comment